Green Smoothie Bowl
A breakfast smoothie bowl recipe to help power you through your day, whatever that schedule looks like.
- 1/2 cup quinoa flakes
- 1 cup almond milk (or more depending on how thick or thin you want the consistency)
- 1 tablespoon flaxseeds
- 1 teaspoon pepitas/pumpkin seeds
- 4 almonds
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- 1/2 banana
- pinch of cinnamon
- MyMaha’s The Essential Greens
In a bowl, throw in the quinoa flakes, flaxseeds, pepitas, almonds, raspberries, banana, cinnamon, and MyMaha Greens and combine. Then pour over with almond milk. You can add more milk or water depending on your preferred consistency.
Nutritional Profile of Green Smoothie Bowl
- Quinoa flakes: gluten-free, and high protein grain
- Almond milk: lactose-free, and high in calcium
- Flaxseeds and pepitas: essential omega-3 fat content, contains phosphorous, iron, thiamine, magnesium, manganese and copper for bone health and to support your metabolism and high in fibre, lower the rise in blood sugar and insulin after meals, contain riboflavin and L-carnitine, and high in calcium
- Raspberries and bananas: high in dietary fiber, and antioxidants, bananas high in potassium (great for balancing out our cell profiles!)
- Cinnamon: may help in regulating blood sugar levels, reduces inflammation, and cholesterol levels. Contains fiber, calcium, iron, and manganese.
- MyMaha’s The Essential Greens – High in Vitamin C, Vitamin D and iron
About the Author
The Essential Greens
The Essential Greens is our high-vibe proprietary blend of green superfood powder made out of 10 organic fruits and vegetables, conveniently packaged in single serving size packets to provide excellent, convenient nutrition whenever you want.Find out more