Matcha Chocolate Bark
At a loss of how to get your child or partner to eat more fruits and vegetables? Our Matcha Chocolate Bark is perfect for sneaking in vegetables into your children’s/partner’s diets, while enjoying the benefits of matcha and a tasty chocolatey treat!
- 1 cup of cacao butter
- 3 ½ tablespoons of honey
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of The Matcha Warrior
- 1 sachet of The Essential Greens
- ½ cup raw carob powder
- 1 tablespoon of raw cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of himalayan salt
- goji berries
- Melt the cacao butter in a glass bowl over a hot water bath/boiling pot of water.
- While melting the cacao butter, mix all the dried ingredients together: matcha, essential greens, carob powder, himalayan salt
- After the cacao butter has been melted, add in coconut oil and stir until smooth then remove from heat to cool slightly
- Stir agave into the butter mixture thoroughly
- Gradually stir in the dried ingredients into the wet ingredients
- Put parchment paper/baking paper onto a baking tray and pour the chocolate mixture into the tray and sprinkle it with goji berries or any other toppings you choose, like hemp seeds
- Put the tray into the refridgerator until it sets.
- Break the chocolate bark into pieces and serve. Enjoy!
The Essential Greens
The Essential Greens is our high-vibe proprietary blend of green superfood powder made out of 10 organic fruits and vegetables, conveniently packaged in single serving size packets to provide excellent, convenient nutrition whenever you want.Find out more