Banana, Walnut & Oatmeal Bake
A single-serve oat bake that’s moist and sweet at the bottom and crispy and rich on top!
1 medium banana
½-3/4 cup rolled oats
About 4-5 walnuts, chopped
About 2 dried figs, chopped
½ tsp baking powder
Dash of cinnamon
Optional: 1-2 tbsp water/non-dairy milk, tahini, cacao nibs and mint leaves.
1. Lay out 1/3 banana on the base of a small ramekin or pan
2. Mash the other 2/3 banana and add the oats, walnuts, dried figs, baking powder and cinnamon
3. Add a few tbsp. water/non-dairy milk if it’s too dry
4. Pour into pan and bake at 180°C in a preheated oven for 10-15 minutes, or until ‘juices’ flow out of the pan
5. Drizzle on tahini and sprinkle some cacao nibs. Enjoy!
About the Author
The Essential Greens
The Essential Greens is our high-vibe proprietary blend of green superfood powder made out of 10 organic fruits and vegetables, conveniently packaged in single serving size packets to provide excellent, convenient nutrition whenever you want.Find out more