Jaslyn's Caramel Goodness Smoothie
Amazing breakfast smoothie to hydrate and get dem nutrients in at dawn
- 2 cups of coconut water
- Handful of baby spinach leaves
- 2 bananas
- ½ avocado
- 1 Tablespoon of black strap molasses
- 1 teaspoon maca powder
- 1 sachet of MyMaha’s The Essential Greens
Blend everything (except the avocado) until smooth, then add in the avocado and blend for about 30 seconds. Enjoy as it is or with toppings.
- Coconut water: Naturally fat- and cholesterol free, contains more potassium than bananas
- Spinach leaves: extremely high nutritional value and is rich in antioxidants and vitamins
- Bananas: Contains fiber, potassium, vitamin C and B6
- Avocado: Good source of monounsaturated fatty acids and energy. Contains calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium, copper, manganese, phosphorus and zinc.
- Black strap molasses: High in calcium and magnesium and rich in iron
- Maca powder: Rich in vitamin B, C and E. Contains plenty of calcium, zinc, iron, magnesium, phosphorous and amino acids.
- MyMaha’s The Essential Greens – High in Vitamin C, Vitamin D and iron.
About the Author
The Essential Greens
The Essential Greens is our high-vibe proprietary blend of green superfood powder made out of 10 organic fruits and vegetables, conveniently packaged in single serving size packets to provide excellent, convenient nutrition whenever you want.Find out more