Ultra Rich Multi Layered Chocolate Cake
Super dense, rich and moist, this gluten-free and dairy-free triple-layer chocolate cake is a favorite at the MyMaha HQ.
For the Frosting
1½ cups almond milk
3 cups dates
1/3 cup almond butter
1/2 cup cacao powder
Dash vanilla extract
For the Cake
4 cups almond milk
3 cups dates
1 1/2 cup rice flour ( brown or white)
1 1/2 cup corn starch
1/2 cup almond butter
1 cup cacao powder
100 grams melted dark chocolate
4 tsp baking powder
2 tsp vanilla essence
Directions for cake
1. Combine dates, peanut butter, vanilla and 1 1/2 cup milk in a food processor or blender and pulse til smooth
2. In a separate bowl, add all the dry ingredients and stir together. Then stir in the melted chocolate and date-mixture from previous step and begin stirring. Gradually add in the remaining milk til a thick batter like that of pancake batter is reached
3. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees and bake in three batches, each in a 7″ pie pan for 30-45 minutes (or until a toothpick comes out clean). Place each cake on a cooling rack for 10 minutes
4. Cut off the dome of each cake before layering
Directions for icing
1. Blend all the ingredients for the icing together and frost according to instructions
2. Grab a cake plate and place the first cake layer on top of it. Add a generous amount of icing and spread it out using a spatula. Place the second cake layer on top and repeat the process.
Once the third cake layer is placed onto the cake, coat the entire cake with the remaining icing. Make sure to get it evenly spread over the entire cake.
3. Top with shaved chocolate if desired and serve.
The Essential Greens
The Essential Greens is our high-vibe proprietary blend of green superfood powder made out of 10 organic fruits and vegetables, conveniently packaged in single serving size packets to provide excellent, convenient nutrition whenever you want.Find out more